Common Issues To Avoid with the Client Portal
1. You need to enter the correct username and password that was first set by you as the user. If you have trouble logging in, click the link directly underneath the “Log In” button.
2. Use a desktop computer for access. For security purposes, mobile access is not allowed.
3. You need to be using the latest version of your internet browser.
4. To view a status update, click on the “note” selection on the left side of the client dashboard. You can also check the “FILE STATUS” section in your client portal. Information about your file and its progress can be found there. Is it easy and convenient for you to access 24/7.
5. Do NOT use the client portal for direct communications. Instead, check out our communications policy here.