Dedicated to your success!
Denise Medina is an associate attorney at Soble, PLC. Her practice area focuses primarily on real estate litigation, probate matters and contract issues.
Originally from Southern California where she graduated from Loyola Marymount University in 2013, Denise moved to Detroit to take part in a post graduate community service program.
While at Wayne, Denise was an active participant in Wayne State’s Legal Advocacy for People with Cancer Clinic as well as in the Landlord /Tenant Clinic.
Denise is licensed to practice in the State of Michigan.
- J.D., University of Wayne State University School of Law, 2018
- Admitted to U.S. Federal District Court for Eastern District 2019
- Member in Oakland County Bar Association
Areas of Concentration
As legal advisors, we grow with you!
- Landlord Tenant Matters 50% 50%
- Probate Issues 75% 75%
- Real Estate Litigation 75% 75%
- Seller Non-Disclosure Issues 60% 60%
- Quiet Title Issues 65% 65%
- Estate Planning 50% 50%