10 things nobody told you about being creative

Steal Like An Artist

When I was asked to talk to students, I sat down and wrote a talk based on a list of 10 things I wished I’d heard when I was starting out…

Benifits

What’s in the book

We collected and distilled the knowledge of several experienced design professionals, and made it free for personal use.

Prepare for design interviews

Learn about tried and true strategies our team has been implementing and improving over years of cooperation with clients.

Prepare for design interviews

Learn about tried and true strategies our team has been implementing and improving over years of cooperation with clients.

Prepare for design interviews

Learn about tried and true strategies our team has been implementing and improving over years of cooperation with clients.

Prepare for design interviews

Learn about tried and true strategies our team has been implementing and improving over years of cooperation with clients.

Learn & Share

Learn Principles of
Design Ethics

Combined with the power of design thinking, these extensively researched best practices from some of the world’s best design teams will help you nail the fundamentals of product design and do great work.

Learn & Share

Learn Principles of
Design Ethics

Combined with the power of design thinking, these extensively researched best practices from some of the world’s best design teams will help you nail the fundamentals of product design and do great work.

Learn 

Learn The Best Foundations and Principles For A Business Entity.

 

Combined with the power of design thinking, these extensively researched best practices from some of the world’s best design teams will help you nail the fundamentals of product design and do great work.

Benifits

What’s in the book

We collected and distilled the knowledge of several experienced design professionals, and made it free for personal use.

Design students

Prepare for design interviews. Learn tools and techniques that will help in your daily work.

Business owners

Prepare for design interviews. Learn tools and techniques that will help in your daily work.

Design students

Prepare for design interviews. Learn tools and techniques that will help in your daily work.

Product designers

Prepare for design interviews. Learn tools and techniques that will help in your daily work.

Product professionals

Prepare for design interviews. Learn tools and techniques that will help in your daily work.

Product designers

Prepare for design interviews. Learn tools and techniques that will help in your daily work.

Author’s Note

“Starting a new business relationship can be very exciting, where about 20% of your time is dedicated to ‘hopeium’…the goals and dreams that you have for your business. But no one ever talks about the other 80% of your time that is monopolized by issues that business owners regularly face in order to maintain or grow their business. Having to endure problematic business relationships should not be one of them.”

David Soble

Attorney, Investor and Author

Reader’s Views

What readers say

“I found David’s ebook at just the right time, before me and a good friend started a new retail business. David’s attention to the details for setting up a small business and his stories had a huge impact on how I deal with my friend, now business partner. Very easy to understand and implement.”

Renee B., Grand Rapids, MI
Designer Products  

“I am not going to lie. I am guilty of quite a few of the things that David writes about. Now, how to unwind some bad decisions before it’s too late.”

Christian A., Livonia, MI
The Thumb Social Media Partners

“To the point with strong case studies and cautionary tales. Makes you think. ”

Ross C., Birmingham, MI
Investor

“A great “what not to do…” book. I found the information very helpful. My “partner” was a little offended when I began to do some of the things that David suggests for my business, but I know from my own experience that it is the best way to proceed. Read This Book!.”

Artis D., Shaker Heights, OH
CEO, Mentors Professional Group

More Books from

Attorney David Soble

Call Now ButtonCall Now