Dedicated to your success!
Ashley Attisha is an Associate Attorney at Soble, PLC. Ashley’s practice area focuses on complex real estate transactions, mortgage law, foreclosure defense, landlord/tenant law as well as business contracts and formation.
Prior to joining the firm she practiced medical malpractice defense law where she successfully litigated and won trials.
Ashley is a graduate from Wayne State University Law School where she was captain of the 2015-2017 AAJ Mock Trial National Team. She competed in multiple National Mock Trial Competitions, and her team placed 3rd at Case Western’s Case Classic Mock Trial Tournament in 2016.
Ashley used her law school career to introduce herself to a wide spectrum of legal practice including criminal law, immigration law, and real estate law. Additionally, Ashley had the honor of interning for Judge Nancy Edmunds at the Eastern District of Michigan Federal Courthouse.
- J.D., Wayne State University School of Law, 2017
- B.A. Michigan State University, Communications, 2014
Areas of Concentration
As advisors, we tell you what others won’t.
- Finance Agreements 80% 80%
- Business Formation 90% 90%
- Complex Real Estate Transactions 95% 95%
- Foreclosure Defense 70% 70%
- Loan Default Issues 65% 65%
- Real Estate and Business Litigation 65% 65%