Dedicated to your success!
Aaron Bayliss is an Associate Attorney at Soble, PLC. His practice area focuses on complex real estate transactions, mortgage law, foreclosure defense, and consumer finance law.
Aaron is a graduate of the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. While at the University of Detroit Mercy, Aaron was a member of the Mortgage Foreclosure Defense Clinic where he assisted low income clients save their homes from foreclosure.
Prior to joining the firm, Aaron worked in the mortgage industry as a mortgage broker and processor. Aaron also represented several regional financial institutions where he advised clients on consumer finance transactions.
Aaron is licensed to practice in the State of Michigan.
- J.D., University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- B.A., Political Science, University of Detroit Mercy, magna cum laude
Areas of Concentration
As legal advisors, we grow with you!
- Landlord Tenant Matters 85% 85%
- Probate Issues 90% 90%
- Real Estate Litigation 95% 95%
- Seller Non-Disclosure Issues 65% 65%
- Quiet Title Issues 70% 70%
- Estate Planning 70% 70%